Here we are at the end of the road. There’s been a lot of theory and a lot of creating, and now it’s time to wind it up. There’s been a lot of building with blocks, yet Operation Sassafras is not quite as finished as I would like. We (my friend who requested the airship) decided against doing the interior until the holidays and the back balloons still need to be connected, but overall I’m very pleased with how it turned out.
I also found a nifty feature in Minecraft that tells you your stats – how convenient! So, for the course of this project I have spent 2.15 days (in real time) Minecrafting, and the airship consists of over 50,000 blocks. This is not including any time or blocks contributed by Matt in assisting me. There were of course many set backs (wicked problems, weather, lava, fire, explosions and the like) but it was certainly very interesting and a lot of fun.
And now, after much confuzzling, I have finally figured out how to do a video of the airship.
Hope you like it, and I’m happy to answer any questions :3