[ Software: Vicon Blade | MotionBuilder | Maya ]
Below is a small sample of motion capture content I have worked on in my role as a Mocap Technician at Edith Cowan University. If you would like to find out more about utilising motion capture in an upcoming project, I am available to produce animations remotely, or can arrange sessions for those based in Perth, Western Australia.
I specialise in full body motion capture, including full setup, data processing and animation. As a technician, much of my day-to-day work is with researchers or providing workshops and training at Edith Cowan University. I also teach motion capture and compositing at ECU, for the ANI3240: Advanced Digital Video unit.
Motion Capture Services Include:
- 1-2 person full body motion capture,
- Live-streaming for actor training,
- Blade Data Processing,
- Characterisation and Animation Editing in MotionBuilder
- Mocap Prop work,
- Motion Capture for Art Installations
- Motion Capture for Research, via eResearch a Edith Cown University